Our client is a chemical company that develops high-performance textile yarns for technical clothing.
The client approves the companies that use the textile threads of his brand. These approved customers need to have access to the correct logo for use in their communication and social media.
Organizing the various logos and distributing them manually takes a lot of management time.
The end customer always has doubts about the use of the logos and the file formats were not suitable.
- We reorganized the entire brand architecture, setting the standard for its use in sub-brands, markets and relationships with other logos.
- We developed BrandGuides for the brand and for each sub-brand, explaining how the logo should be used.
- Each subbrand has a social media application manual that explains the best way to use the files and what texts and terms can be used.
- We generate Original Files for the brand and each sub-brand in a variety of file formats, including formats that can be downloaded for use on mobile phones.
- We organize all manuals and files giving access to all the brand’s general manuals and limiting access to submerged manuals and files only to approved users.